Get Compensation after injury in stolen Motor Vehicle Accident

What happens if you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident with a stolen car?

Thankfully, in Queensland, even if the vehicle involved in a motor vehicle accident was stolen, a claim for compensation can still be made.

A stolen car with a current registration certificate (current “rego”) is insured and you can lodge a claim with the CTP Insurer of that vehicle if you are injured.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a stolen vehicle you should call Patinos on 1300 1 72846 for expert legal advice and assistance delivered in an easy to understand way.

You may also be interested in reading about how to make an insurance claim against an uninsured vehicle.